🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Thai Spicy Pork Cakes • With Homemade Red Curry Paste Recipe. This Thai red curry paste is easy to make from scratch—you'll never buy packaged curry pastes again once you try this recipe. Many of the ingredients are adjustable and have options for swaps. It's easy to adjust the spiciness of this curry paste by reducing or adding more fresh chili or chili.
Ingredients of 🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Thai Spicy Pork Cakes • With Homemade Red Curry Paste Recipe
- It’s of 🟡ingredients.
- You need 200 g. of Mince pork.
- It’s 75 g. of Red curry paste.
- You need 80 g. of Long bean.
- You need 5 g. of Kaffir lime leaves.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cool water.
- You need 1/4 cup of tapioca flour.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp. of Fish sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare of 🟡ingredients curry paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Lemongrass.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Galangal.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of Cumin.
- You need 10 pcs. of White pepper corn.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Shrimp paste.
- You need 1 tsp. of Coriander seed.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Water.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 pc. of Coriander root.
- Prepare 3 cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 4 pcs. of Dried red chili.
- You need 4 pcs. of Dried small red chili.
- It’s 1 pc. of Shallot.
This Thai Red Curry Paste recipe is a RecipeTin Family effort, refined over years with multiple family meals during which we critiqued the latest version. Another ingredient in Thai Red Curry Paste that is a bit unique is galangal. It looks like ginger, but tastes more citrusy and is harder to cut. Red Thai Curry Recipe – Easy To Make Vegetarian Homemade Thai Curry Recipe By Ruchi Bharani.
🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 Thai Spicy Pork Cakes • With Homemade Red Curry Paste Recipe instructions
- Homemade Red curry paste •Blend all ingredients together.
- Mix mince pork + red curry paste + kaffir lime leaves + long bean + fish sauce + salt + tapioca flour + cool water until smooth • fried with medium heat until cooked.
- Make Dipping sauce boil sugar + vinegar + salt + water until sugar melted • blend long red chili + coriander root + garlic together • and bring to boil and reduce sauce • Done!! 😋🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳.
A quick and easy pork curry that can be cooked in minutes. Useful Tips: It is important to fry the paste in oil first to release the aromas of the aromatic herbs and spices. If your canned coconut milk has seperated into a thick cream and coconut water, this is ideal for an authentically cooked curry. This Thai red curry recipe is so easy to make at home! It's much tastier than takeout and healthier, too.