Chocolate cake jello twist. Blend all ingredients together in large mixer bowl; beat for two minutes at medium speed. When in doubt, chocolate is always the answer. Jello Poke Cake is cool, creamy, filled with jell-o and perfect for any get together.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake jello twist
- Prepare of Chocolate cake.
- It’s 1 cup of whipped cream estimated.
- You need 1 of pouch strawberry jello.
But I still wanted to do something with Jello. I've never been a big jello eater but I do like using it for a poke cake or in a salad. To make this cake more special, top with whipped cream and chopped toasted nuts or a scoop of fudge swirl ice cream. You can use chocolate fudge instead of chocolate pudding.
Chocolate cake jello twist step by step
- Take boiled water 1 cup and add strawberry jello.
- Let it cool down and add whipped cream.
- Mix all and pour it on chocolate cake.
- Let it chill enjoy amazing jello twist cake.
A wide variety of jello chocolate cake options are available to you, such as packaging, shape, and certification. Cupcakes go patriotic with these Jello Poke Cupcakes that are streaked with red and topped with white and blue. It is as simple as starting with a cake mix! The red strawberry Jello not only adds flavor, but also patriotic stripes. Top with a delicious and easy frosting plus some fresh blueberries, and you.