Mango sago lava cake (chiffon cake). Here is a mango sago chiffon lava cake for you. Fluffy and light bouncy chiffon cake + creamy mango lava = perfect! Please like this video and subscribe to.
Ingredients of Mango sago lava cake (chiffon cake)
- It’s of Chiffon Cake.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs (approx. 80 g egg white, 50 g egg yolk）.
- You need 2 Tbsp (30 g) of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 Tbsp (30 g) of milk of your choice, or simply water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract (optional).
- You need 2 Tbsp (30 g) of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp (30 g) of Sugar.
- You need 50 g of Cake flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon juice (to stabilize egg white foam).
- It’s of Mango lava.
- You need 2.8 oz (80 g) of Mango puree.
- It’s 1 Tbsp (20 g) of Coconut cream.
- You need of For more liquidish mango lava, use ½ cup milk.
- Prepare of For thicker mango lava, use ¼ cup milk and whisk the cream a little longer.
- You need 1 cup (100 g) of Heavy cream.
- It’s 1 Tbsp (12 g) of Sugar.
- Prepare of Decoration.
- Prepare of Diced mango.
- It’s of Pomelo/grapefruit.
- Prepare 6 g of Sago (add more as you wish; cook 20 g if you want sago to cover the whole cake).
Watch this video while Chef Dan Segall whip and mix the ingredients. Mango Sago made with mangoes, tapioca pearls, and milk. Sweet, tangy and creamy, it's a summer dessert you'd want all year long! Baked Cassava (Tapioca) Cake: This traditional cassava (tapioca) cake is semi-soft, chewy and fragrant.
Mango sago lava cake (chiffon cake) instructions
- Prep: 1. Preheat the oven to 300 ºF (150 ºC) 2. Separate egg whites from egg yolks 3. Chill egg whites in the fridge.
- Egg yolk mixture: 1. Mix oil, milk, vanilla extract and egg yolk 2. Sieve flour in and mix well.
- Whisk egg white: 1. Add a bit of lemon juice to egg whites 2. Add sugar while whisking 3. Whisk egg whites until stiff peak forms (with a tip that folds over).
- Chiffon cake: 1. Fold 1/3 of egg whites into egg yolk mixture 2. Gently fold and mix them 3. Transfer batter mixture back into egg whites, fold and mix 4. Pour into a 6-inch cake pan 5. Bake at 300 ºF (150 ºC) for 45 minutes (The actual baking time depends on individual’s oven) 6. After baking, let it cool upside down.
- Mango sago lava: 1. Blend mango puree, coconut cream and milk 2. Whip the heavy cream (with sugar added) till soft peak forms 3. Mix the whipped cream with mango mixture.
- Assemble: 1. Wrap Chiffon with cake collar 2. Fill the center with mango lava (halfway) and top with sago 3. Pour mango sago on top of the cake 4. Decorate with the mango and grapefruit (pomelo) 5. Set your camera/phone to video mode, lift up the cake collar 6. Enjoy.
It has an inviting aroma from the screw pine leaves (pandan. Mango Sago Lava Cake with Gudetama. Purée mixture until slightly thick; transfer to a mixing bowl. Cool mango syrup to room temperature. Mango Sago (杨枝甘露) – Learn to make restaurant-style mango sago with three beautiful layers that are creamy, fruity, and loaded with goodies.