Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cake. What you'll need to make Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies. Add chocolate chips, coconut and nuts. The secret ingredient in my chocolate chip cookies is none other than … cream cheese!
Ingredients of Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cake
- Prepare 2 cans of white beans, rinsed & drained (500g).
- You need 100 g of soy yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 cup of quick oats.
- Prepare 1 packet of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 packet of vanilla sugar (or 1 tsp vanilla extract).
- It’s 3 tbsp of AP flour.
- It’s 180 g of baking chocolate, chopped.
So here's a question for you: Who among us doesn't love a freshly-baked chocolate chip cookie? If you hand anyone a plate of these tempting treats, they're. Secret Chocolate Cake Ingredients From Grandma. But it also includes an additional secret ingredient that just takes the cake to a whole new fantastic level.
Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cake step by step
- Blend the beans until creamy and no chunks remain. Put in a large bowl..
- Add all other ingredients (mix in chocolate chunks last). Do not overmix..
- Pour in a parchment-lined springform pan. Bake at 350°F/180°C for about 40 min. The inside should still be gooey. Let cool & serve. Enjoy :).
This mystery ingredient is in fact no mystery at Make sure to check out the recipe below, then watch the video for the full instructions to see how easily you can replicate this chocolate chip cake. To me, these Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies (with two secret ingredients) are the ultimate chocolate chip cookie. My husband freaks out about that. I try to explain to him that I grew up eating cookie dough and cake batter and all that stuff and I don't seem to harbor any ill-effects. Vanilla pudding in the batter!! · Crunchy Chocolate Milkshake Ice Cream Cake with an Oreo crust, an easy no churn chocolate milkshake ice cream, M&M candy and Cocoa Pops!